Friday 15 July 2011

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo

Ive been blonde now for as long as I can remember.. dyed of course!
If you also dye your hair blonde you'll have probably come across a common problem.. Yellow, brassy coloured hair.
Lee Stafford's Bleach Blondes Shampoo promises to get rid of any yellow tones which can make blonde hair look cheap. With this being an annoying problem I decided to give a go!

When you first look a the product and apply the shampoo into your hands, it can look quite daunting! Bright purple shampoo isnt the 'norm'! But don't worry.
As I was applying the shampoo to my hair, I was a bit dissapointed. It hardly lathers up at all.
I see this more of a colour treatment than a hair cleaning shampoo. Because of this I decided to follow with another shampoo which worked much better at making it clean.
It also says on the back that it is a 'toning' shampoo and should be used about once a week so you will need another shampoo anyway.

As far as the result goes, I was pleased. The shampoo defenitley helped tone down the yellowness of my hair. It does also mention this on the back of the bottle, but be careful not to leave it on too long otherwise you may end up with grey hair rather than a nice ashy blonde!

At around £6-£7 for 250ml, it's not bad when you consider youre only using it once a week (maybe less if you're hair only tends to look yellowey sometimes)

I would reccomend this product, however to be used as a colour treatment, to tone down brassy yellow tones in blonde hair, rather than a shampoo to clean your hair.


BUY IT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment