Friday 15 July 2011

'I love..' body butter

I must admit, when it comes to moisterising, I tend to concertrate on the face and forget about the body.. But on a recent trip to Superdrug I decided to treat myself to a Body Butter! I have previously used the Body Butters from Bodyshop but always found them quite expensive for my budget (around £12), so when I saw this  one from the 'I love..' at Superdrug for just £2.03 (both the same size, 200ml), I had to give it a go! There are lots of 'flavours' to choose from; Blueberry Smoothie Coconut and Cream Mango and Papaya Strawberries and Milkshake Raspberry and Blackberry Vanilla and Ice Cream
    
I'm reviewing the Mango and Papaya as when having a smell of them in the shop, this was my personal favourite. This was however a tough choice as they all smell amazing!
The packaging for this product looks good, and pretty with the little hearts.
I applied the product just after I'd had bath and dried off and must say it defenitley made my skin feel softer!
It feels lovely to apply and not to gloopy or heavy at all. Again, the smell when applying is gorgeous! Although the product isn't heavy, it is a Body Butter and isn't reccomended for facial use as it is heavier than a usual facial moisteriser and may lead to blocked pores and spots - not what we want!
I would hugely reccomend this product, especially as it is such a bargain!
Superdrug have an offer on all their I love.. products, 2 for £2.99. When each individual item is £2.03, this is a brilliant buy!
Other products in the range that are Shower Gel, Shower Creme, Bath Creme and Shower Smoothie. After being so pleased with the Body butter I can defenitely say that one of those will be being reviewed soon!

I Love Coconut & Cream Body Butter 200ml

I Love Mango & Papaya Body Butter 200ml

BUY IT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment