Friday 2 September 2011

2true Liquid Eyeliner




Ive tried SO many liquid eyeliners as I wear it almost daily, and in all honesty.. this is one of the best ever!
And the best bit? It's £1.99!
These are available in waterproof (blue) and non waterproof (black)




To be honest, I didnt find a huge difference in the water resistance of them (I will upload my before and after water attack pictures soon!)

However, these are amazing, especially at such a bargain price.
The packaging is nice (personally more a fan of the black and pink) and theyre so easy to use. Alot of liquid eyeliners Ive used previously have had very flimsy tips, which means they're very hard to control.
The tip on the 2true eyeliner is very rigid and has a good handle so is very easy to control, helping to get a good straight line close to lash line on the lid without nearly poking your eye out!
The only liquid eyeliner I've seen with rigid tips like this is MAC, but at around £14 a tube, I think I know which one I'd rather go for!
In fact, the MAC one is probably a bit too thick, meaning you need to sometimes narrow the line with a wet wipe. 2true's seem to have the perfect balance.
The eyeliner dries matte rather than glossy which is a bit of a shame but doesnt make a huge difference. It also dries really quick which is great.

I've only seen 2true in Superdrug but believe it can be brought online too. 2true also have a perminant deal of 3 items for £4.99, and if they're as good quality as the eyeliner i'll certainly be trying more of their products out!

http://www.superdrug.com/eye-liner/2true-effortless-waterproof-eyeliner-no-2-black/invt/471259/&bklist=

No comments:

Post a Comment